varieties of tuna pasta salad recipe
Tuna Pasta Salad is really a delicious, Nice and refreshing dish specially on a hot summer day.
If you’re coming out, feeling fatigue and tired, you need something energetic, than you can think of Tuna Pasta Salad recipe. There are many varieties of tuna pasta salad recipe. So you don’t get bored of eating the same old dish and can try a new one when you feel alike. My mom taught me some of good tuna pasta salad recipe which take very less time to get prepared and are healthy and delicious.
If you are alone, you can go for Easy tuna pasta salad recipe. Tuna contains mess of nutritious and protein which is very helpful for body growth and development and also prevent lot of diseases to encounter our body.
Tuna pasta salad recipe of this kind serves you as a side with a cup of light soup like that of tomato. It can also be called a cold tuna pasta salad recipe.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup macaroni shopping list
- 1 -3 ounce can tuna in olive oil, undrained shopping list
- 1 small tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or less shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese (or more to taste) shopping list
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse it with cold water to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine macaroni and tuna undrained. Gently break up tuna while mixing.
- Add tomato, basil and lemon juice. Combine well.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Combine well.
- Chill to allow flavors to blend at least one hour or overnight.
- And your tuna pasta salad recipe is ready to serve your hunger and make you feel fresh.
If you want lot of calories and feel healthy, here’s a healthy tuna pasta salad recipe for you guys.
- 1 pkg. Seashell macaroni shopping list
- 1 pkg. frozen peas, thawed and drained shopping list
- 2 cans albacore tuna, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, diced well shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 1 med. green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 med orange pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 small white onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 small jar sliced pimentos, drained (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 c. sweet pickles, chopped shopping list
- 1 c. Hellman’s mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp dill weed shopping list
- Salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- Romaine lettuce
How to make Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe:
Cook macaroni as directed. Don’t add any salt. Rinse in cold water. Mix your dressing, using mayo, sweet pickles, dry mustard etc.
Combine the tuna, pasta and vegetables together and mix gently.
Chill them for about 90 minutes. Fill pasta inside long romaine lettuce leaves.
Salt and pepper according to your taste. Decorate it with vegetables of your choice.
And here it is ready for you. Taste it, it’s yummy….
So now up to you which one you wanna make for your dinner after a stressful day, whether you want to have a lightweight easy making tuna pasta salad or a healthy one with lot of calories…..